How to use Queye Notes
Queye Notes is the ultimate research tool. It allows you to search and take notes all a the same time. It fits right above the results so you can come back at any time.
To utilise this amazing feature:
- On Queye, search for "note", "notes", "jot" or something else like "takes notes" or "jot this down".
- Click "Start taking notes..." and start typing.
- Now, you're ready to use Queye Notes. Search and note at the same time. If you leave the page, your notes get deleted and we don't save them.
If you'd like to export your notes:
- Click the "Export" button.
- Your notes should be saved as a TXT file.